UW System Fall Prevention Symposium
UW System Administration, UW-Milwaukee, and UW-Platteville are sponsoring a Fall Prevention Symposium on June 5-6, 2019 at UW-Platteville.
Who should attend?
- Safety and Risk Managers
- Supervisors and lead people who do work at heights and have exposure to falls
The symposium will consist of:
- Training on regulations related to fall prevention by John Corriveau of Lighthouse Safety
- Discussion on current best practices for preventing falls
- Application examples of fall prevention techniques and procedures
- Breakout sessions on the development of changes to current processes to prevent falls
For additional information or questions, please contact Amy Spohn at 608.262.4792 ([email protected])
Please register by May 1, 2019 on our website (link below and at the top of this message). We hope to see you at UW-Platteville in June!
06/05/2019 - 06/06/2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
UW-Platteville Russell Hall, Room 110
300 Jay St
Platteville , Wisconsin 53818