The fall protection experts at Lighthouse Safety, LLC have more than 20 years of experience focused on fall protection, confined space, and rescue services. We provide specialized fall protection installations and training tailored to your needs, whether you’re a multimillion dollar international corporation, a local contractor, or an individual. Our services help facilities meet current and future safety standards set forward by OSHA and ANSI. In addition to personal protection equipment, Lighthouse Safety also provides a number of guardrail solutions, including Safety Rail for roof hatches, floor doors and skylights, guardrails for roofing and construction, as well as the LOBO modular work platform, which combines the best aspects of traditional scaffolding and mobile tower systems. Lighthouse Safety, LLC is the national leader in fall protection, confined space and rescue equipment and training, as well as site-specific design and engineering. Let us show you why we’ll never let you down.
Contact our Fall Protection Equipment Providers to learn more about our equipment selection or to place an order today
The Bodyguard Rail system is a unique fall protection guardrail system that is rugged, lightweight, and can be easily installed & dismantled by one person in minutes. With its power coat finish and fully welded connections, The Bodyguard Rail system will give you reliable service for years to come.
- Parapet Attachment
- Attaches to standard upright
- Adjustable to varie parapet wall thicknesses
- Complies with OSHA 1926 M
- 10″ Adjustment range
- Mounts to wall quickly & easily
- Uses standard 2x4s as rails
- Custom made to your specific needs
The Ulitmate Work Platform System
The LOBO System is a versatile work platform product that combines the flexibility and strength of traditional scaffolding with the simplicity and mobility of tower systems. This combination provides the ultimate access system that is utilized across Manufacturing and Process industries.
The system comprises of trestle legs that vary in size, with adjustable top and fixed side bracing clamps. Steel or aluminium tubes are then passed through the clamps, the clamps are hand tightened to form a trestle. This trestle forms the basis of the system to which sway braces, wheels, handrails, out riggers, extensions and even a lifting beam can be added to enhance the construction. The unique and patented hand adjustable clamp, when combined with the tube, allows the technician or engineer to create a work platform system around, under, over or even through, any desired object. This versatility ensures its utilization in hundreds of industrial applications.
- The Logo System is a variable platform system which is designed to quickly construct to form a safe, freestanding and mobile scaffold of any shape and size.
- The system is assembled without the use of tools, and while most other access systems are both complicated and cumbersome to transport, the Lobo System packs away easily.
- The Lob System can be hand carried and erected to the required configuration by anybody.